Key Role Responsibilities:
- Constructing and testing marketing emails with HTML5, CSS3, and Glock Apps.
- Building website content using an in-house Content Management System (CMS).
- Sending emails to targeted audiences using StrongView (StrongMail).
- Creating targeted one-time and recurring campaigns, as well as multi-phase automated journeys.
- Deploying account messages, on-site notifications, and SMS’.
- Creating and issuing exclusive offers using in-house Bonus Manager.
- Managing work assignments in JIRA, and documentation in Confluence (Wiki).
- Communicating with key stakeholders from multiple departments ranging in seniority from Junior to Department Heads.
- Basic data entry and reporting using Excel.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Key Personal Capabilities:
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Relevant degree/diploma or a minimum 2 years’ experience in a Web Development/Content/CRM/Email Marketing or similar role.
- Proven experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, CRM, and Email Marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL, SEO, design and development best practices would be an asset, but are not required.
- A strong desire to learn new skills and the ability to quickly apply learnings to day-to-day projects.
- Motivated and adaptable individual that is comfortable with rapid changes.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills, with emphasis on writing.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work variable schedule(s) and be on-call as necessary.
Reporting to the WEB marketing manager, the Digital marketing specialist is the Swiss Army Knife of the Marketing Operations team. Working alongside a global team of Marketing Operations Coordinators and Specialists, you will liaise with a team of marketers, developers, content creators, SEO specialists, and more. On any given day, you can be found building microsites and landing pages, updating web content via our internal CMS, creating targeted audiences and multi-phase marketing journeys using our in-house CRM suite, building exclusive offers, and constructing best in class emails.