Key Role Responsibilities:
- Work with business stakeholders, project managers and users to define application requirements, identify viable solution alternatives, implement, test and support the selected solutions
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for the supported applications both technical and operational
- Administer & configure application platforms, find solutions to business and technical problems
- Gather business requirements, evaluate feasibility, provide estimates, design solutions and prepare detailed specifications
- Collaborate with providers and vendors, both internal and external, to deliver end to end solutions that meet our technical requirements
- Provide tier 3 support for all applications that fall within the team’s area of responsibility
- Meticulously document all work through tickets, internal knowledge base, internal repositories or other tools as appropriate to ensure traceability of the work and internal documentation
- Create documented processes, procedures and reproducible test cases for troubleshooting, regression testing, validation, etc.
- Participate in an on-call support rotation to provide technical support and work outside normal business hours as required.
- Implement best practices in application systems and network security
- Willing to learn new applications and technologies
- Drive continuous performance improvements: identify and implement process & procedures that improve the effectiveness of users
Key Personal Capabilities:
- 2+ years’ experience as an application support specialist or application administrator supporting multi user application platforms such as CRM, ERP, or contact center platforms with 100+ simultaneous users
3+ years’ experience as a Windows, Unix, or network administrator with 100+ simultaneous users.
- Good understanding of networking, routing, firewalls.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills, with the ability to research and solve technically challenging problems in complex environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Able to multi-task and deal with high pressure and fast changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Related education/certification or comparable experience