Key Role Responsibilities:
- Leading and overseeing the work and day-to-day operation of the Marketing Operations team. Ensuring adequate resource coverage and deployment as a service provider.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to ensure and facilitate implementation and adherence.
- Coordinate with internal teams to devise, revise, and improve processes, workflows, SLAs, and to support their adoption and adherence.
- Oversee onboarding and training of all new hires.
- Perform quarterly check-ins and yearly performance reviews.
- Act as a mentor to the Marketing Operations Leads; oversee development and upskilling of the Marketing Operations team.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact and representative for Marketing Operations in all communications with other team leaders and executive leadership.
- Assist the team with creative problem solving to remove or work-around roadblocks.
- Build and customize website content using in-house CMS.
- Construct and test emails utilizing Glock Apps.
- Manage and send emails to targeted audiences using Strong View.
- Create targeted one-time, recurring, and multi-phase automated journeys utilizing in-house CRM platform.
- Distribute client communications via account message, on-site notification, and SMS.
- Create and manage offers for clients using in-house systems.
- Monitoring, reporting, and ensuring email reputation best practices are followed to maintain all IPs in high standing in conjunction with your marketing peers.
- Executive level, monthly and weekly reporting along with data entry utilizing Excel and Tableau.
Key Personal Capabilities:
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Relevant degree/diploma or a minimum 5 years’ experience in a Management role, preferably in the web development, email marketing, business intelligence, or CRM space.
- Experience building and managing a team in technical and professional growth, both in person and remotely.
- Prior experience with CMS, Email Marketing, CRM, and/or SQL platforms and programs is required.
- Email reputation management and best practices knowledge is an asset.
- Ability to generate queries, scripts, and reporting utilizing SQL is an asset.
- Foundational understanding of SEO, design, and development best practices.
- Passion for creative problem solving and developing technical talent is essential.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, time management, English verbal and written communications skills are critical.
- Motivated individual, comfortable with rapid changes.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines all while having a strong attention to detail.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) with consideration for multiple time zones and teams in various locations around the world. Will be required to be on-call as necessary.
You will be responsible for mentoring the Marketing Operations Leads, fostering the development and upskilling of the team, improving processes and efficiencies, and overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Marketing Operations team. You will be the primary point of contact for all things Marketing Operations and will be the go-to for providing creative solutions, as well as technical and product expertise. The team will rely on you to ensure they have the tools, skills, and resources required to complete their tasks, for technical guidance, and to create and enforce processes and SLAs.
The ideal candidate has a strong foundation in web development, email marketing, business intelligence, CRM, or a similar discipline, has experience mentoring and developing technical talent, is a natural leader, and welcomes the opportunity to spearhead a growing team.